Best Price Guarantee
Book Direct Best Price Guarantee

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

Villa Group Beach Resorts & Spas
Villagroup faqs

About Mexico
What documents do US and Canadian citizens need to travel to Mexico?
US citizens need to have an original, signed passport that is valid for six months beyond their stay. Canadian citizens also are required to have a valid passport. Foreign citizens without a valid passport will not be allowed entry into Mexico and will be returned to their country of origin. Canadian permanent residents need to present a Resident Card, Certificate of Identity, or Refugee Travel Document.

What are the travel requirements for minors traveling to Mexico?

Those under 18 years of age traveling alone, with only one parent, or with someone other than the child's parents, must show a notarized letter of permission signed by the parent/parents not traveling. In the case of a single parent traveling with a minor, a certified copy of the divorce decree and court order showing sole custody, certified copy of birth certificate naming one parent, a notarized copy of a death certificate or other legal documents proving custody or guardianship are necessary. Minors must also bring with them a valid passport.

Is it safe to travel to Mexico?
Yes. Mexico is safe and very accommodating to tourists. Rest assured the resort town of Nuevo Vallarta offers the utmost in tranquil, relaxing vacations, weddings and honeymoons.

What is the currency in Mexico?

The monetary unit is the Mexican peso (MXN). The symbol is the same as that used for the American dollar: $. The exchange rate is very favorable for travelers with many designer items and handicrafts at incredibly reasonable prices. Bargaining at many markets is encouraged and often expected meaning deals abound.

What is the weather like in Mexico?
Overall, you can expect beautiful days filled with sunshine and gentle breezes. The climate is temperate and dry with refreshing breezes in some areas and a bit more humid in others. For up to the minute info, check out

Resorts FAQ’s

Timeshare / Resort FAQ 

I'm a Villa Group timeshare owner and want to know how to make a reservation for my vacation week.

Timeshare reservations can be made directly with the Universal Vacation Club (UVC) by calling 1-800-852-4755 or online by visiting

Where can I find my resort's telephone number and address?

Click on the "Contact Page".

Who can I call to reconfirm my reservation for my timeshare/exchange stay at my resort?

Contact Universal Vacation Club (UVC) at 1-800-852-4755 or the resort's direct telephone number. Operators are standing by and happy to help.

I understand there may be "special" package rates for attending a timeshare presentation, how do I find out about these packages?

Contact Universal Vacation Club (UVC) at 1-800-852-4755 for special timeshare package rates.

How do I become a Villa Group timeshare member? 

Click here for more information:

Interact with us on social media

on social media

Subscribe to our newsletter and receive special offers and exclusive Resort news
Rise   shine blog tvg 240x480

Learn about our official channels:

For your security, we invite you to make your reservations though our official channels where you can find our best rates and promotions:

Contact center:
WhatsApp: +52 322 307 3503