Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa
Download this fact sheet as a PDF
Located at the tip of the Baja Peninsula where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean, Villa del Palmar is beautifully located on El Medano Beach, the safest swimming beach in Cabo San Lucas. With unobstructed views of Los Cabos' famed landmark, El Arco at Land's End, it offer an ideal blend of location, intimacy and recreational activities. The family-friendly property lies next to the Villa del Arco and ultra-luxurious Villa La Estancia in a gated, private enclave owned and operated by The Villa Group.
- 463 suites featuring a kitchenette with full-size refrigerator
- In suite amenities include individually-controlled air conditioning, ceiling fans, televisions with satellite, movie service, direct dial telephone with voice mail, high-speed internet access, electronic safe, hair dryer, iron with ironing board, clock radio, daily maid service, turndown service (on request) and in-room dining.
- Las Tortugas - Gourmet cuisine and nightly themed buffet dinner. Open each evening from 6:00pm to 10:30pm.
- Bella California - Serving a fusion of cuisines from Italy and California in a beachside setting that overlooks the Sea of Cortez and Land's End. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily from 7:00am to 10:30pm.
- 31,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art fitness center featuring cardiovascular equipment, weights and a large variety of classes with trained fitness professionals
- Adults only freeform pool
- Family pool with whale water slide
- Secluded relaxation pool
- Shopping plaza with shop and services including a grocery store, an internet cafe, ice cream parlor, DVD/video store, and boutiques with jewelry, clothing, arts, crafts and gifts
- Miniature putting green
- Two lighted tennis courts
- "Kids in Paradise" activities club
- 24-hour room service
- Free daily English newspaper
- Travel agency on premises
- Banquet rooms
- Shallow pool for small children
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Activities team
- Business services
- Car rental on-site
- Complimentary parking
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Daily housekeeping service
- High-speed internet access in public areas (surcharge may apply)
- Hospitality suite (for early arrivals and late departures)
- In-suite meal preparation
- Kid's Club
- Laundry & dry cleaning service
- Medical services (24 hours)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Purified running water
- Wedding services
- Scuba diving
- Big game fishing
- In-season whale watching
- Horseback riding
- Sierra Madre excursions
- Chileno Bay
- Coral reef diving at Cabo Pulmo
- Exciting nightlife
- Glass Factory of Cabo San Lucas
- Lover's Beach at Land's End
- Santa Maria Bay
- The Marina at Cabo San Lucas
- The nearby town of Todos Santos
- Whale watching at Magdalena Bay
Getting Into Town
Los Cabos International Airport (code SJD) offers nonstop service from gateway throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico
Weather is mild, with winter temperatures ranging from 75 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit, and summer temperatures averaging 80 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Cabo San Lucas averages 350 days of sunshine per year.
Mountain Standard Time, which is one hour ahead of Pacific Standard Time, one hour behind Central Standard Time and two hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
The Mexican peso is the official currency. The exchange rate fluctuates, but banks are usually the best place to change money. American dollars are commonly accepted as well.
About the Villa Group
The Villa Group is one of Mexico's leading privately-owned hotel, resort and real estate development companies. Their portfolio includes beach-front destination resorts, exclusive fractional and full ownership luxury real estate developments, and a secluded mountaintop boutique spa retreat. The collection includes: Cabo San Lucas - Villa La Estancia, Villa del Arco, Villa del Palmar and Hotel Santa Fe; Puerto Vallarta - Villa del Palmar and Nuevo Vallarta / Riviera Nayarit - Villa del Palmar Flamingos and Villa La Estancia; Sierra Madre Mountain Range - Sierra Lago Resort & Spa. Additionally, Villa del Palmar and Villa La Estancia multi-property developments are scheduled to open in Cancun and Loreto. For more information or reservations, call toll-free from the U.S. and Canada (877) 845-5247 or visit villagroupresorts.com.