Villa del Mar Puerto Vallarta
Villa del Mar sits on the soft sands of the famous Banderas Bay, right next to Villa del Palmar Vallarta in the Hotel District between Marina Vallarta and downtown Puerto Vallarta. Here you will find the true essence of Mexico still thrives through cobble stone streets, lush, tropical gardens, and a golden coast shimmering under warm sunlight. It is ideal for a relaxing stroll while you enjoy the beautiful Pacific sunset.
Designed for both families and couples seeking a peaceful environment, the resort features a Spanish Colonial courtyard that opens to expansive grounds with flowering gardens, lawns and towering palm trees. A quiet and soothing pool completes the main gardens of the resort.
- Deluxe Studio. Enjoy two double bed or a king bed and an adjoining bathroom with travertine marble décor, bathtub and a shower. Your dining area has a table and four chairs, and there is a balcony/terrace equipped with patio furniture for up to two adults and two children under 12 years of age.
- One Bedroom Villa Suite. This suite has a king bed in the bedroom and a sofa bed in the common area. There is also a bathroom with travertine marble décor, bathtub and shower. Your dining area has a table and four chairs, and there is a balcony/terrace equipped with patio furniture for up to 4 people.
- Two Bedroom Villa Suite. Enjoy two double beds in one room, a queen size bed in the other as well as a sofa bed in the living area. There are up to two bathrooms (may vary by unit) with travertine marble décor and a bathtub and shower. Your room also has a coffee table, a corner lamp for ambient lighting and a dining table and six chairs. Its exterior balcony is furnished with patio furniture for up to 6 people.
- El Patron - We use the finest ingredients combined for tantalizing flavors that will transport you to each Mexican region through this traditional cuisine. Our Chef recommends a variety of tequilas to round out your dining experience..
- The Market - The freshest catch from the sea expertly seasoned creates the sumptuous aroma of these carefully prepared dishes. You can choose from our large assortment of seafood, and the Chef will recommend the perfect way to cook your dish.
- La Trattoria - This is an authentic Italian restaurant that offers a variety of menu choices, prepared with the highest quality ingredients. You'll find it hard to select from the delectable choices of antipasti, rich pastas and gourmet pizzas cooked in stone-fired ovens.
- Palmita Market, Deli & Internet Cafe - Enjoy an early morning cappuccino while collecting a box lunch for a day of adventure. Deli Baguette offers homemade breakfast pastries, organic salads, sandwiches, gourmet desserts, snacks and beverages. Within the deli, the Cyber Café provides computers with high speed DSL lines for fast internet access.
- Activities Team
- Fitness Center
- Business Services
- Complimentary Parking
- Currency Exchange
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- Event Catering
- Gift Shop
- Hospitality Suite
- Valet Parking
- Kids’ Activities Center
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- Medical Services
- Room Service
- Travel Agency
- Wedding Services
- Tennis Courts
- Scuba diving
- Big game fishing
- In-season whale watching
- Horseback riding
- Sierra Madre excursions
- Shopping in Puerto Vallarta
- Golf (on seven world-class courses)
- The Tequila Route through El Arenal, Tequila and Magdelena
- Swim with the dolphins
- Canopy adventure
- Sierra Madre expedition
- Visit nearby towns and attractions, including Yelapa, Majahuitas, Colomitos, Corbetena, El Salado Mangrove Estuary, El Morro, Las Caletas Island, Marietas Island, Los Arcos Marine Park
Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport (code PVR) offers over 450 flights weekly from getaways throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico
The Riviera Nayarit / Puerto Vallarta area offers a mild tropical climate year-round, with an average daily temperature of 80 degrees Fahrenheit (27 degrees Celsius) and cooler evening temperatures in winter months.
Central Standard Time, which is two hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time and one hour behind Eastern Standard Time
The Mexican peso is the official currency. The exchange rate fluctuates, but banks are usually the best place to change money. American dollars are commonly accepted as well.
About the Villa Group
The Villa Group is one of Mexico's leading privately-owned hotel, resort and real estate development companies. Their portfolio includes beach-front destination resorts, exclusive fractional and full ownership luxury real estate developments, and a secluded mountaintop boutique spa retreat. The collection includes: Cabo San Lucas - Villa La Estancia, Villa del Arco, Villa del Palmar and Hotel Santa Fe; Puerto Vallarta - Villa del Palmar and Nuevo Vallarta / Riviera Nayarit - Villa del Palmar Flamingos and Villa La Estancia; Sierra Madre Mountain Range - Sierra Lago Resort & Spa. Additionally, Villa del Palmar and Villa La Estancia multi-property developments are scheduled to open in Cancun and Loreto. For more information or reservations, call toll-free from the U.S. and Canada (877) 845-5247 or visit villagroupresorts.com.