Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta
Situated on the soft sands of famous Banderas Bay, Villa del Palmar lies in the Hotel District between Marina Vallarta and downtown Puerto Vallarta - where the essence of Mexico still thrives along cobblestone streets, lush tropical gardens and stretches of beach that are ideal for a relaxing stroll while enjoying a beautiful Pacific sunset.
- 431 suites & guest rooms
- One- and two-bedroom suites designed with tile floors, bright fabrics and marble bathrooms. Balconies or patios furnished with dining sets provide garden, pool or partial-ocean views
- One- and two-bedroom suites provide a complete kitchen
- Small studios feature a kitchenette equipped with mini-refrigerator, while large studios offer a full-size refrigerator; all offer electric stove top, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, dishes, cookware and utensils
- in-suite amenities include individually-controlled central air conditioning, ceiling fans, 73-channel cable television, direct dial telephone with voice mail, hair dryer, in-room safe, iron with ironing board, clock radio, daily housekeeping service and in-room dining.
- El Patron - Mexican Traditional cuisine.
- The Market - Fresh seafood.
- La Trattoria - Authentic Italian.
- Palmita Market, Deli & Internet Cafe - Offering wireless internet access ($). Open daily from 7:00am to 10:00pm.
The property offers an "All-Inclusive Package," with pricing available at the front desk. Children under twelve are 50% off.
- Freeform swimming pool is designed with a rock garden waterfall and 16 ft. water slide
- 12-person spa tub
- Oceanfront pool
- Another freeform adults' pool and 12-person spa tub
- Three swimming pools with children's areas
- Picnic area with complimentary gas barbeque grills
- Bay Breeze Spa
- Three tennis courts (two lit for night play)
- Complimentary pool activities
- Water sports (non-motorized)
- Fitness Center
- Kid's Club
- Volleyball and basketball courts
- Activities team
- Babysitting ($)
- Complimentary parking
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Daily housekeeping service
- Event catering
- Gift shop
- Hospitality Suite (for early arrivals and late departures)
- Kid's Activity Center
- Laundry & dry cleaning service
- Medical services (24 hours) ($)
- Room service
- Shopping arcade with grocery store
- Travel agency
- Wedding services
- Scuba diving
- Big game fishing
- In-season whale watching
- Horseback riding
- Sierra Madre excursions
- Shopping in Puerto Vallarta
- Golf (on seven world-class courses)
- The Tequila Route through El Arenal, Tequila and Magdelena
- Swim with the dolphins
- Canopy adventure
- Sierra Madre expedition
- Visit nearby towns and attractions, including Yelapa, Majahuitas, Colomitos, Corbetena, El Salado Mangrove Estuary, El Morro, Las Caletas Island, Marietas Island, Los Arcos Marine Park
Getting Into Town
Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport (code PVR) offers over 450 flights weekly from getaways throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico
The Riviera Nayarit / Puerto Vallarta area offers a mild tropical climate year-round, with an average daily temperature of 80 degrees Fahrenheit (27 degrees Celsius) and cooler evening temperatures in winter months.
Central Standard Time, which is two hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time and one hour behind Eastern Standard Time
The Mexican peso is the official currency. The exchange rate fluctuates, but banks are usually the best place to change money. American dollars are commonly accepted as well.
About the Villa Group
The Villa Group is one of Mexico's leading privately-owned hotel, resort and real estate development companies. Their portfolio includes beach-front destination resorts, exclusive fractional and full ownership luxury real estate developments, and a secluded mountaintop boutique spa retreat. The collection includes: Cabo San Lucas - Villa La Estancia, Villa del Arco, Villa del Palmar and Hotel Santa Fe; Puerto Vallarta - Villa del Palmar and Nuevo Vallarta / Riviera Nayarit - Villa del Palmar Flamingos and Villa La Estancia; Sierra Madre Mountain Range - Sierra Lago Resort & Spa. Additionally, Villa del Palmar and Villa La Estancia multi-property developments are scheduled to open in Cancun and Loreto. For more information or reservations, call toll-free from the U.S. and Canada (877) 845-5247 or visit villagroupresorts.com.